EP 99: She’s got MaddTalent (and Grit Too) with Jennifer Hernandez
This episode is a true story of how grit and determination can transform a person. In this podcast we hear the story of Jennifer Hernandez, and how she spent time on the street as a teenager, right on the edge of society. Jennifer talks about how she was able to transform herself and how she now helps teens get out of similar situations.
In this episode we discuss:
- The vicious cycle of homelessness and why it’s so hard to break
- Jennifer’s story – from inner city to successful business owner
- Why purpose is so important to businesses
- How surviving the most challenging of circumstances led Jennifer on a mission to help teens go from surviving to thriving
- What MADD Talent means and what it stands for