EP 92: Living Life by Design with Kristin Crockett
Once upon a time, Kristin Crockett was living the American Dream – she had a beautiful family, a well-paying job and a beautiful house – yet, she was deeply unhappy and felt “empty” inside. She was overweight and unhealthy in body, mind and spirit, even if she didn’t fully understand the extent of what was going on.
It was only when Kristin met Deserve Level Coach and Founder, Ed Bohlke, that she learned how to rewire her brain, raise her deserve level and change her entire experience. When Kristin realized how easy the process of raising her Deserve Level was, and saw how radically it impacted her life, she decided to switch careers and to get trained to be a Deserve Level Coach.
In this episode we discuss:
- Kristin’s story, including how she tripled her salary and lost 30 pounds (now 80+ lbs) during the first three months of her Deserve Level experience.
- The basic concepts of Deserve Level, and the psychology of why people hold themselves back from that which they most desire.
- How the world is ready for a shift to a new paradigm.
- The concept of abundance and the idea that we really can have it all.
- What it means to take every possible action and why this is so critical to success.
Get in touch with Kristin:
Kristin kindly offered a complimentary call to anyone who is interested in learning more about her work, or about Deserve Level coaching. You can reach Kristin here.